INNOVATIVELY: Educating, Honoring, Thanking and Promoting Nurses:"The Unsung Heroes of Healthcare!"
FantaSea One Yacht /4215 Admiralty Way, Marina Del Rey, CA 90292
THANK-A-NURSE TEAM CHALLENGE
Hello, I'm Pamela Nye and Welcome to my Operation Scrubs/2021 Nurse Symposium and Nurse Celebration website. If you're a first-time visitor, or unaware of my inaugural May 6, 2019 event ("Scrubs I") it was an "exciting and amazing success!" As a result, coupled with COVID-19, event plans are being expanded and this website is currently being updated in preparation for our historic 2021 celebration.
* COVID-19 POLICY/ACTIVITY UPDATE (Revised11/13/2020) *
OPERATION SCRUBS/2020 events were rescheduled due to presenting sponsorship withdrawal and COVID-19 Pandemic restrictions. Restart date is National Nurses Week/2021 (May 6-12) with tuition-free symposiums/seminars and related webcasts continuing year-round. If still needed, event attendance is CDC/Covid/19 Event Guidelines compliant.
OPERATION SCRUBS/2021 MEANS:
- "NO TUITION" CONTINUING NURSE EDUCATION: Includes 'tuition-free" access for event-attending nurses and webcast viewers!
- WEBCAST VIEWERSHIP EXPANDED: Streaming nationally/internationally "live" and by video-on-demand thereafter! Webcast made available to 6,500+ Joint Commission Certified hospitals, America's 3.8+ million registered nurses, plus an estimated 20+ million additional nurses worldwide.
- Two Webcast Viewing Options: 1. For Continuing Education Credit [6.5 Units], and 2. Viewing without CE credit.
- Event Date: May 6-12, 2021
- Restricted Event-Attending Registration: For the year 2021, attendance is by invitation only. Nurse invitations to be selected by invited hospitals and Operation Scrubs executive staff invitations.
- Traditional $100-$300 Symposium Tuition Fee is Discontinued - The event attendance or online webcast cost is a $25 third-party service fee covering symposium registration/attendance verification / BRN required post-course evaluation survey, webcast transmission, post-event video/on-demand webcast access and credit/debit card processing.
- Event Proceeds: All Operation Scrubs' staff and symposium presenters are volunteers, and 100% of all Operation Scrubs event's audited net revenue goes towards accredited continuing nursing education and advanced nursing education scholarships.
- Revised Symposium/Related Activity Sponsor/Vendor Opportunities:One (1) Symposium/Webcast Presenting Sponsor replacement, or One (1) Symposium Presenting and One (1) Webcast Presenting Sponsor!
- Symposium Segment and Vendor Sponsorship are also now available to help recover or reduce event and webcast production costs. Opportunities include symposium course segments, continental breakfast, buffet lunch, post-event hospitality mixer, food/beverage. In-Kind support service opportunities include: SWAG gifts for attending nurses, course presenters and volunteer event staff, hotel rooms for out-of-area nurse, and invited/honored “Nurse Hero” guest speakers.
- Event support team to date includes: Neuroscience Nursing, Ltd. and Operation Scrubs, Inc. -- a California non-profit, tax-exempt organization dedicated to educating, honoring, thanking and promoting appreciation for nurses - the unsung heroes of healthcare; Ideazon.com, Kickstarter, Onstream Media, Webcast-an-Beyond, and Survey Monkey. Our "Official Venue" remains FantaSea One - flagship yacht of FantaSea Yachts, Inc., Marina del Rey, California.
trademark names, plus IRS 501(c)(3) tax-exempt public charity designation
approvals greenlight the 2021 launch of Operation Scrubs'
See a Nurse? Thank A Nurse!(R) Team Challenge.
- The mission objective involved four high-profile/10-member teams to use their social media contacts to collectively recruit the minimum goal of 3.8+ million people to post an online "thank you" team message each of America's 3.8+ million registered nurses, plus an many more "thank you" message possibile for the estimated 20+ million more nurses worldwide!