2nd Annual Nurse Symposium & Celebration
National Nurses Week, May 6-12, 2020
FantaSea One Yacht * Dock 52
13552 Fiji Way, Marina Del Rey, CA 90292
Operation Scrubs, Inc. is a non-profit nurse and public education organization
Site design by Nye & Foster
Operation Scrubs and "See a Nurse? Thank a Nurse!" are registered and law-protected marks. Use, in whole or in part without expressed written consent by Operation Scrubs, Inc. is unlawful and prohibited. All Rights Reserved.
2020 plans I'm able to share with you now include:
- Operation Scrubs 2 dates are May 6 - 12, 2020 (National Nurses Week)
* Three symposium days are reserved for Neurology, Medical/Surgical and Pediatric nurses.
* Two days recognize and offer symposium education for "Unsung Hero" and "Innovator" Nurses.
* The event ends on May 12 with a special Florence "NightinGala" recognizing Daisy Award nurse
recipients and Florence Nightingale's 200th birthday celebration.
- Symposium events will again offer 8 or 8.5 hours of BRN/CEU credit.
- Symposium capacity be limited to 130 invitation; post-symposium harbor/dinner cruise capacity is 250.
- 2020 invitations include nurses from hospitals from all 50 States and U.S. Territories.
- Registration will be on a first-response basis.
- If the event sells out, there will be a short waiting list available.
- Pages on this site are being replaced or revised and identified as "Under Development" until completed.
- As before, all Operation:Scrubs staff and symposium presenters are volunteers.
- Pamela Jane Nye Neuroscience Nursing Scholarship Presentations to nurses pursuing advanced neuroscience nursing education.
- 100% of event's audited net proceeds pay for Pamela Jane Nye Neuroscience Scholarships! Funds are administered through Operation Scrubs Advanced Nurse Education Scholarship Trust and the American Heart/Stroke Association Donor Advised Fund program,
- An "Official Hotel" (or "Hotels") offering discount lodging, also shuttle transportation to/from venue.
Examples of what's being discussed for Operation:Scrubs 2 but not yet decided:
- Online symposium attendance for "sold out" dates.
- Celebration and recreational activities.
- Harbor cruise entertainment
- Event sponsors and vendors
Looking forward to seeing some of the Operation Scrubs I alumni, along with 'boat-loads' of new faces.
WEBSITE PAGES BEING UPDATED
Hello, I'm Pamela Nye and Welcome to my Operation Scrubs Nurse Symposium and Celebration website. If you're a first-time visitor, or unaware of the inaugural May 6, 2019 event ("Scrubs I") it was an "exciting and amazing success!" As a result, the event is being expanded and this website is currently being upgraded in preparation for "Scrubs 2" (2020).